Jocelyn & Daniela at the Pacific

7.01.2010

In Crested Butte, COLORADO

We climbed 11,312 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it. When we got to the top, I almost started crying. First I screamed and freaked Daniela out. We tried talking our way into a free ski-lift ride but they wouldn't have it.

On the top we met a long-haired biked from Oakland named John. I wish he was going our way, he knew what was up. He made his own panniers out of those big plastic white barrels. Next cross-country trip, I'll be sporting those.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You girls are AMAZING. Craig's reaction (excuse the language) was "holy sh*t!!!". What an adventure for such a wonderful cause.

    Daniela, your mom and I were emailing, and we just made a donor to the Bard Leprosy Relief Project in your honors.

    Keep it up!
    Hugs,
    Denise and Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are amazing! So glad to hear about your trip. What an adventure! I am sending both of you my love. Be careful in the mountains.
    -Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Daniela and Jocelyn,

    We know that you do the unbelievable things . Great !!I am so happy that Denise Evans and Craig have been emailing to Lark. What a connection through your event. It is our honor and we respect your bravery.

    Krishna and KRMEF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Denise and Craig! you guys are also amazing and have inspired me and Jocelyn to be cool when we are older!

    I wish we could see you again. Maybe one day in MO!

    thank you for your support and enthusiasm- it really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilah!

    It was great talking to you today! have a wonderful summer of adventures and be careful in Alaska ( i hear they have wildlife there... until the ice melts..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Krishna, keep up the good work in Nepal! We are rooting for you and everybody working so hard there.

    ReplyDelete